The Flo Club
Create a working day you want to get up for!
You're in the right place if you're self employed or own or are part of a small business AND you want to boost your mental and emotional wellbeing plus manage overwhelm and mindset saboteurs that restrict your business growth and day to day activities.
The Flo Club is a membership club specifically designed for you. Think of it as your dedicated wellbeing service and mind gym. You no longer have to watch your friends or family receive the benefits of their corporate wellbeing perks, you can join The Flo Club and get your own perks.
Why would you want to join The Flo Club?
Do you want to add some wellbeing practices into your working day and need some structure, support and mindset mentoring to do that?
Maybe the following challenges resonate?
- Feeling overwhelmed with your work
- Struggling to structure your day
- Feeling lonely sometimes working for yourself
- Resisting pushing through your mental blocks
- Lacking a supportive team around you and staying accountable
- Allowing your mind saboteurs to stay in control
- Facing the working day can get you down
- Struggling to set yourself regular goals
- Struggling to take positive action
- Limiting beliefs block your growth
- Doing the bare minimum to get by
- Keeping yourself small
- Feeling that you're not good enough
- Stressed out and you're struggling to cope
- Feeling a lack of balance in your life
- Perfectionism is stifling your business
Do you know that your inner saboteurs are in control of your thoughts and subsequent actions around 95% of your day. Scary, right? Who wants their inner critic, procrastinator, perfectionist...(you fill in with your characters) sabotaging their day?
The thing is, the subconscious part of our brain is programmed to keep us safe and it will default to our unhelpful, probably outdated programmes, even if it means we sabotage our business growth and daily work activities.
Practicing deep focus, what we call 'flow' can be part of training our brain to override these subconscious programmes.
Training your brain to override your subconscious is possible. Changing your limiting beliefs to empowering ones can be done but you need to first acknowledge that something has to change, make a conscious decision that you've had enough of holding yourself back and take action to make the positive changes for yourself.
How can joining The Flo Club help?
- Learn to tame your sabotaging thoughts
- Manage feelings of overwhelm and stress
- Recognise and change limiting beliefs
- Discover how to reach flow in your work
- Add structure to your day
- Increase your creativity and productivity
- Feel more positive and confident
- Learn to coach yourself and make goals
- Feel supported through your working day
- Transition easily from work to rest/play
- Feel less stressed
- Increase emotional resilience
- Train your mind to be less reactive and more relaxed
- Explore what makes you happy in work
- Feel like you have someone with you during your day
What's included in your membership?
- Five areas of support; MOVE, FLOW, BREATHE, REST, LEARN
- Practices and teachings based in positive psychology and research
- Meditation training audios
- Relaxation training audios
- Breath awareness teachings and audios
- Audio trainings are short for you to add into your working day
- Yoga videos to fit around your working day, including desk yoga
- Longer rest audios to destress and relax
- Coaching trainings
- Teaching on how to reach the flow state more often
- Mindset trainings and happiness at work
- Downloadable pdf worksheets for you to get into the nitty gritty
- Structured programmes to kick start your wellbeing and keep you going
- Transition practices to take you from work to rest/play
- Updated training
- New trainings every month, there will always be something new to learn and experience
- Opportunities to request a certain training for your specific growth
- Support with your time management
- Discounted 1 to 1 Self-Employed Mindset Coaching.
- Access to a supportive online community of self-employed workers and The Flo Coach on Slack.
Areas of Support...
Take a work break and calm your nervous system with breath audio trainings. Feel your relaxation response enabling more creative flow in your work.
Learn about and practice getting into flow, set up your own flow ritual and reap the benefits of deep work and an increase in feelings of happiness.
Explore the worksheets and trainings to increase self-awareness, create meaningful goals, coach yourself and manage those mindset challenges.
Intertwine yoga through your working day, to refresh your mind and stretch your body. Video's are short sessions to easily fit into your schedule.
Give your mind and body short rests. Meditate and relax with these audios to recharge during your working day, plus more easily transition from work to rest/play.
Plus these benefits...
Structure your day and stay motivated to dive into the practices that you know are good for you. Commit to regular practice and form new habits that enhance your feelings of wellbeing.
1 to 1 Mindset Coaching
Part of your membership includes a 20% discount for The Flo Coach coaching. This includes 3 coaching sessions, 2 within a month and 1 follow up session a month later. Coaching will help you dive deeper into pushing past mindset blocks and sabotaging habits.
Request Personal Trainings
When you're struggling with a mindset saboteur which isn't in The Flo Club yet, you can request a training on the subject. The Flo Coach will research on your behalf and add it into The Flo Club, it could help other members too.
Slack Community for People who are Self-Employed
Access to a supportive online community of self-employed people and The Flo Coach on Slack. Contact The Flo Coach directly and network and chat to other members. This is a community for non-members too.
When you're self-employed it can be a lonely place, without any support, feedback on ideas, help with the direction of your business, support with the 'how to' of business activities or someone to check in with. The Flo Coach community on Slack is here to help alleviate these issues and give you a place to come when you feel the need to connect. Connection is one of the 6 Pillars of Happiness at work and easy to forget when you work on your own a lot.
So come on over to the community and say hi.
New trainings will also be added regularly so there will always be something new to discover and learn in The Flo Club. Or why not request a specific training that you'd like to learn about.
You can try it all out for absolutely nothing. It's free to try for 30 days.
You get to test out if you like and engage with the trainings. You can find out if they help to support and motivate you, to make the changes you desire in order to flourish in your business and life. After all, mindset is everything when you work for yourself, you need to feel in a positive head space to keep taking action and moving forward in your business.
If you decide it's not for you, no hard feelings, you can cancel and go on your merry way without The Flo Club in your working life. But if you decide to stay, then hurray, you'll be part of an exclusive community of self employed people who want to upgrade their working day to encompass more focus, motivation, creativity and tap into their strengths, work towards their goals, be more able to manage their stress, change their limiting beliefs into empowering ones and yes, feel happier in their work...
...because simply put, don't we all want to feel good, to feel better, more of the time?
If that's you, let your Flo journey begin, try it out for free, join The Flo Club!
What does it look like?
Join The Flo Club
Start your 30 day free trial by clicking on the option that suits you.
Simply choose either Flo Clubber Monthly or Flo Clubber Annual, input your details for Paypal and your 30 day free trial will begin. You'll receive a registration email, so look out for that to set up your login (please check your junk folder).
30 Day free trial, then £20 a month.
30 Day free trial then, £220 annually. 12 months for the price of 11 on annual subscription.
Terms & Conditions:
I want to make The Flo Club accessible to you even if you're just starting out on your self-employed/entrepreneurial journey and might have a smaller budget for your wellbeing and growth.
Engage with the material and practices during your free trial to really get a sense of how The Flo Club helps you find flow in your business every day. Your first £20 membership payment will transfer to Paypal after the trial period and will continue to do so on or around the same day each month.
You can cancel anytime, you are not tied in to any contract but of course I'd love you to stay and if there is anything you would like to see in The Flo Club that will help you and other members, please get in touch.